What is the first thing you think of when you hear “office chair”? What normally comes to our minds is working at a desk, most likely in front of a computer screen. But that is so boring. We can do better. Let’s expand our minds to let in the creative, stylish, and beneficial ideas that should spring up the second we hear the words “office” and “chair” with a white ergonomic office chair.
To start things off, throw out the notion that all proper office chairs need to be a dark color in order to not stand out. These are modern times and you should let your office chair make a statement. We aren’t saying to set up some kind of abstract office seating arrangement. Your office chair should still be ergonomically sound, but there’s no harm in selecting one in a bright color such as white. And we are here to provide you with some choice options should you feel so inclined to picking one up. Let’s begin.
The Importance of Ergonomics
First off, always ensure that your office chair is ergonomically designed to provide supportive spinal alignment. This will reduce the risk of possibly placing bothersome stress on your body. Back and neck pain are common side effects from improperly sitting at a desk for an extended period of time. The compression on your joints can also lead to stiffness and strains — that’s why it is imperative your office chair adheres to ergonomics.
Here are some office chair sitting tips to further help prevent back issues and problems in the future:
- Keep your eyes level to the top of your computer’s monitor. Your screen should be a full arm’s length away from you.
- Don’t hunch your shoulders and keep your arms parallel to the floor. You can also rest your arms on a support for added ease, but don’t lean too much to either side.
- Keep your feet resting on the floor and your upper back straight. Keep your legs at a 90-degree angle from your body.
- Make sure your office chair fully supports your lower back. Definitely try to avoid any slouching and keep your hips as close to the back of the chair as possible.
Why Choose a White Office Chair?
There actually are some nice advantages to choosing a white ergonomic office chair. Have you ever heard of color psychology? It relates to how each color plays an important role in making a serious impact on our minds. A simple color like white can actually end up making a big impact. Here’s why:
Because white is essentially the absence of any color, its brightness stands out and looks cleaner than any other colors. If you are going for a neat, fresh look, a white office chair is the way to go.
Dark colors can give off an enclosed vibe within a space. The clean look of a white chair has been known to produce a calming effect that can help people think clearer without any boundaries. A white office chair can work to expand your space as well as your mind.
You may be thinking, “wouldn’t a white chair look dirtier than a dark one?” Actually, that is somewhat true, but the helpful thing is that if your white chair does get dirty, you’ll be easily able to spot where to clean it.
Top White Ergonomic Office Chairs
If you are now looking to spruce up your office space with a clean white ergonomic chair, we picked out some of the best options available. See if any of them spark some creative thoughts in your mind:
If you’re into sumptuous comfort, this chair is for you. Its smooth faux leather material is fully padded, including the armrests. It also features a 3.5-inch height adjustment, tilt-rock support, and swivels 360 degrees. The price is pretty affordable as well.
This chair offers some great height to your seating experience. If you have a standing desk, this chair is ideal. Additionally, it includes a handy foot ring at the base, flip-up armrests, a foam-cushioned seat, and a breathable mesh back.
For a sleek, modern look, this chair is your choice. It is plushly padded with high-density memory foam for cozy comfort. It also features adjustable height, flip-up padded armrests, and 360 degree swivel support.
For high quality at a low cost, this chair hits the mark. It features built-in lumbar support and a mesh-combination upholstery with a nicely ventilated backrest. You also get tilt-rock support, 360 degree swiveling, and rolling caster wheels.
How are you feeling about the promising properties of a white ergonomic office chair? Hopefully, we provided enough information to enable you to make an informed decision on what works best for you. Just keep the following points: in mind:
- Make sure to pick a chair that is ergonomically sound to properly support your back. Most chairs provide this information within their product description.
- A white office chair can provide a clean look to your office setting. It also can help to open up your space as well as have a calming effect on your mind. If your mind is clear, there is a good chance your work will benefit.
- There is a wide variety of white ergonomic office chairs to pick from. There are taller models if your desk is higher off the ground or is a standing desk. There are also models with excellent cushioning for your back and bottom. Just make sure that whatever chair you choose is ergonomically designed for proper support.