When you spend hours each day working or gaming, it’s vital to have an ergonomic chair that provides comfort and prevents back problems. Homall is a brand that provides affordable and comfortable chairs for all uses, and gaming is no exception.
While they aren’t the highest quality gaming chairs out there, Homall chairs do the job and provide excellent comfort on a budget.
Homall has three gaming chair models, and each comes in a variety of colors. Each model has something different to offer.
Use this guide to find the right Homall Gaming Chair for you.
3 Homall Gaming Chair Options to Check Out
The Homall line is relatively small; there are only three gaming chairs from the brand.
Known as the S-Racer, this PU leather gaming chair is Homall’s best-seller on Amazon. The ergonomic design will keep you gaming for long hours. The headrest and lumbar support, combined with the molded foam, help the chair adapt to your shape, and conform to your body’s natural alignment.
The high-back extends to 22.5 inches, and the seat is 19.8 inches long. The seat adjusts to match the player’s height, from 17.3 to 21.5 inches.
The chair itself weighs about 40 pounds but can support up to 300 pounds in weight. A tilt-locking mechanism allows you to adjust the seat from 90 to 180 degrees.
The S-Racer got its name for the design Homall used to create the chair. Car racing seats conform to the racer’s body. They evenly distribute weight, and Homall used the same idea in their gaming chairs.
The ergonomic design and even weight distribution help players with extended hours in front of the computer.
- Adjustable Head and Lumbar Support
- Affordable Price for a Comfortable, Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- Easy to Set Up
- The back is fully adjustable up to 180 degrees.
- The armrests are not adjustable or padded.
- The chair’s materials break down easily.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
What Others Say
Other buyers showed some concern for the chair not supporting tall, bulky men. However, most said that it does indeed adjust to fit most body types. Many found it very comfortable and worth the price.
Because of the affordable price point, Homall used cheaper materials to create this chair. Many buyers noticed that certain parts began breaking down after several months or years, depending on how often they used it.
Customers found vague assembly instructions to be the biggest issue.
However, after putting it together, most found the chair to be comfortable and very supportive. Many customers even choose this model as a budget-friendly alternative to DXRacer chairs.
The PU leather classic Homall Gaming Desk Chair features an ergonomic design and wide seat perfect for late nights on the PC.
It has multiple functions and can serve you whether you’re playing competitively or need a comfortable office chair.
This chair comes in red, black, and white or blue, black, and white design. The color caster wheels move smoothly over any floor surface. The padded armrests can flip up or down; however, you prefer to game.
At about $80, this gaming chair gives you the best bang for your buck.
At 19.5 inches tall, the back is slightly shorter than Homall’s S-Racer but can still hold up to 280 pounds.
The seat is 18.5 inches wide and 19.2 inches long for ultimate comfort. With a wide seat and tall back, the Homall Gaming Desk Chair offers top ergonomic support. The seat height can even adjust from 17 to 20.75 inches.
- Padded Armrests Flip Up or Down
- This is one of the most affordable gaming chairs on the market.
- The Tilt-locking mechanism adjusts the seat back from 90-180 degrees.
- Color caster wheels allow for easy movement.
- Not Suitable for Tall, Bulky People
- Faux Leather Cracks Easily
- Ergonomic and Fashion: Ergonomic gaming chair with wide seat and thick backrest suit for most people, and the new style design of three kinds of color combined improves aesthetics
- Comfortable Armrest: Flip up padded armrests are designed to eliminate your fatigue in your arms when you have been typing on the computer for hours. It can also save space for you
What Others Say
Many buyers have noted that the chair’s leather and armrests break down quickly. After several weeks or months, the material cracks and peels. Despite that, customers enjoyed the chair’s comfort and ease of movement across carpeted floors.
Taller, bulkier customers said the chair was uncomfortable for them, and the ergonomic design forced them into painful positions.
Other buyers have noted the chair is easy to assemble and offers a lot of comfort and support for what you’re paying for. Those that had issues when receiving it found customer service quickly addressed their problems and replaced parts.
The Homall Ergonomic Gaming Chair features a design very similar to the S-Racer. With a high back and padded back and lumbar support, they’re nearly identical.
The most significant difference is the removable footrest that comes with this chair, perfect for when you need to put your feet up after a long day – or night.
This chair comes in six different colors, including white and black, to match any room aesthetic. Homall tested the caster wheels over 1,000 miles of rolling, proving them to be quiet and prevent scratches on hard floors.
This PU leather chair’s maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds. The 20.9-inch-tall seatback gives you support and comfort with the added cushions.
The bucket seat is wide and long, so you can sit back and relax. Work hard with your seat back adjusted to 90 degrees, or take a quick nap at 180 degrees. The armrests are also adjustable to best fit your needs.
- Padded Footrest
- Adjustable Armrests
- Wide Bucket Seat
- The cushions provide extra lumbar and head support.
- Armrests are not padded.
- Difficult Assembly
- Chair dimensions – 20.2” L x 20.5” W x 66” H | Seat dimensions – 20.9” L x 19.7” W | Height adjustments – 17.3” to 21.3” | Back rest dimensions – 23.2” W x 32.2” H | Supported weight – 330 lbs.
- Footrest is removable | PU casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling, prevent scratching of floor | Class-3 gas lift verified
What Others Say
Out of Homall’s three gaming chair models, this one got the most praise from other buyers. They found it to be the most comfortable and versatile chair for all uses, from gaming to working to napping. Most enjoy the extra cushions, which you can move around to adjust to your body.
The biggest issue other customers have experienced was in assembly. Some received broken parts, and others found the material to be cheap and hard to put together.
Despite some hiccups, most found the assembly to be relatively straightforward. Some buyers noticed some defects in the stitching and materials as well.
A lot of buyers enjoyed this chair’s design and color options. They said the design is attractive, and the material is sturdy and high-quality.
Overall they found this to be one of the best quality chairs at its price.
Homall Gaming Chair Buying Guide and FAQ
Not sure which gaming chair is best for you? Check out our buying guide and FAQs for guidance.
What to Look for in an Ergonomic Gaming Chair
When you’re sitting at a desk for long hours, it’s essential to have the right back, head, and neck support. The right chair will provide a tremendous ergonomic shape that conforms to your body and reduces back problems. These are the most important things a proper ergonomic chair will have:
- Adjustable Seat Height: An ergonomic chair’s seat will be adjustable between about five inches. An adjustable seat accommodates a person’s height and allows anyone sitting to have their feet flat on the floor.
- Wide and Deep Seat: A wide and deep seat allows ultimate comfort for any size. The seat should be about 17-20 inches wide and just deep enough that there’s a 2-4-inch gap between the person’s knees and the end of the seat.
- Lumbar Support: If a chair doesn’t support the back’s curve, it can lead to slouching and irreparable back problems. A properly ergonomic chair has adjustable lumbar support.
- Supportive Backrest: The chair’s backrest should conform to the back’s natural shape and be at least 12-19 inches wide. It should also be adjustable with a tilt-locking mechanism.
- Swivel: The chair should swivel so that the sitter doesn’t have to strain when turning. All of Homall’s gaming chair models swivel 360 degrees.
Why is an Adjustable Backrest Important?
Every Homall Gaming Chair model has ergonomic features, including the backrest’s ability to adjust from 90 to 180 degrees.
Adjustable backrests seem trivial, but they are vital to back health and good posture while sitting at a desk. An ergonomic chair will promote ergonomic sitting at all angles.
Homall’s backrests allow users to adjust it to suit their needs. Some need a more reclined back to avoid pressure on back muscles, while others need to sit more upright.
You’re also able to adjust throughout the day if you need more recline or need to sit more upright.
What is the Best Material for an Ergonomic Gaming Chair?
Ergonomic chairs need to have comfortable material to promote prolonged sitting. Chairs made of wood, metal, or other hard materials are not ergonomic and can hurt more than help.
The best materials are breathable and comfortable, like vinyl, leather, and faux leather.
Homall builds its chairs using premium PU leather. This material is water-resistant and breathable. While sweat and friction can damage PU leather, the material is easy to clean, and extreme damage is easy to prevent.
Why is Homall the Best for its Price?
As a best-selling affordable gaming chair on Amazon, it’s safe to say the Homall Gaming Chair provides the best functionality for its price.
The company made it their mission to provide a gaming chair that will keep you going. The chairs are comfortable and offer enough ergonomic support that keeps you gaming and doesn’t mess up your focus with painful sitting.
The chairs also come in attractive designs and colors.
Each model comes in at least two or three different colors, including red and blue, to match any player’s aesthetic.
In addition to the physical appeal, the chairs serve multiple functions, whether you’re looking for a great gaming chair or need a comfy seat for your remote work setting.
How to Take Care of PU Leather?
Faux leather is incredibly cheaper than real leather, and it doesn’t last nearly as long. However, there are a few ways you can take care of your chair’s PU leather to keep it supporting you longer than imagined.
Keep it in a Cool and Dry Area of Your House
PU leather may be water-resistant, but body oils combined with the friction of prolonged sitting can damage the material quickly. The material will start peeling and won’t be replaceable. Keep your chair in a dry and cool area of your house.
If sweating is unavoidable during your game time, make an effort to get up and walk around every so often and dry off your chair.
Keep the chair dry by wiping it down as needed. Avoid prolonged heat and moisture, and your chair will last a long time.
Remember to Clean Your Chair Regularly
Regularly cleaning your gaming chair can help prevent a lot of cracking and damage to the PU leather. If you spill something or notice a lot of dirt building up near the seams, don’t leave the mess. Cleaning is simple and easy, too:
- Wipe off loose particles
- Use a mildly damp cloth to wipe the chair.
Don’t Overuse the Chair
PU leather chairs like the Homall Gaming Chair are reliable options for daily use. The faux leather can withstand a lot, from water droplets to hours of gaming. However, don’t overuse your chair. Try to sit normally on it; don’t sit with your feet up, putting pressure on the seat. Avoid standing on it as well.
Sharp objects are not PU leather’s friend. Avoid putting anything on the chair that could cut through the leather. Also, avoid putting a lot of heavy items on the chair.
Affordable Comfort for Gamers
Homall isn’t well-known for its gaming chairs. Its priority is providing numerous types of comfortable seating options for multiple purposes.
While the Homall Gaming Chair isn’t the best product on the market, it’s one of the best for its price. The high-back chairs and the wide bucket seats offer ultimate comfort, while the cushions on the S-Racer and Ergonomic Chair provide extra support.
The Ergonomic Chair’s padded footrest adds comfort for your feet, whether you’re propping them up while working or taking a quick between-game nap. The extra support and footrest are also removable. If you’re looking for the cheapest option that still provides comfort and an ergonomic design, the classic Homall Gaming Chair is the ideal choice for you.