The orange gaming chair is a symbol of fire, energy and modernity. If that’s what you’re looking for, then this guide should help you out.
We’ve done the research to select some of the best orange gaming chair options available online. These chairs stand out due to their use of orange design elements, plus other important factors like comfort, style, ergonomics, durability and adjustability.
Keep reading to see our picks and learn more about what to look for.
In a hurry? Here are three top picks:
Our Top Picks for Orange Gaming Chairs
Flash Furniture X10 – Best Choice for Smaller Gamers
The Flash X10 is a popular and affordable gaming chair that does a good job covering the basics of racing style looks with bright colors, simple adjustability options, and a combination of durable and comfortable mesh with PU based leather upholstery.
This chair comes in a few different colors, but the orange version stands out due to its brightness and contrast with the black design elements. The orange elements are upholstered with a breathable mesh textile, and the black is covered in the Flash “LeatherSoft” PU material.
The X10 has a couple of nice design features, including flip-up and height adjustable arms (padded), a nice high backrest for comfortable and ergonomic gaming postures, and a heavy duty 5-star base that can support up to 250 lbs.
There are a few downsides with this chair, though. For one, the actual seat width is only 20″. This might be too narrow for some users, especially since the sides are slightly raised, as is typical with most racing style gaming chairs.
Also, there is no tilt-lock setting for a reclined position. So, while the chair does allow you to rock back and forth, and then lock into an upright position when desired, you can’t set this at a fixed recline position.
- Nice orange mesh fabric panels with black PU leather contrasts
- Convenient and comfortable flip-up arms
- Sturdy and durable frame with nice padding and comfort for most gaming and office work situations
- Height adjustment range of 4″ (total chair height 42.25 – 46.24″)
- Nice seat depth of 19″
- This chair might be too narrow and overall too small for larger customers
- You cannot lock into a reclined position
Basically, if you’re looking for a bright-colored chair with comfortable padding and simple adjustment options, this is a good choice. Especially for smaller gamers.
- Gear up to prepare for another gaming session while your online followers cheer you on while reviewing the latest video games. This ergonomic racing chair blends mesh and LeatherSoft upholstery for durability and to keep you in comfort for the long haul
- [_Our chair conforms to ANSI/BIFMA standard X5.1-17_] Comfort built video game chair adjusts to your seating needs
HOMALL S-Racer Gaming Chair – Best Orange Racing Style Chair
The Homall racing style orange gaming chair delivers on style and comfort at a very reasonable price point.
This chair includes bright orange accent panels along the sides of the seat pan and backrest, as well as on the removable lumbar cushion and headrest. The material is PU-based leather that’s easy to clean and breathable.
This Homall gaming chair has some nice additional features, including the adjustable and removable headrest and lumbar cushion, a 90 to 170 recline range where you can lock into different positions (depending on whether you’re focused on the task at hand or just in relax mode at 150 degrees), and a sturdy metal frame that can support up to 300 lbs.
Users appreciate the tall backrest, at over 30″, which provides nice support for your upper back and neck. Other ergonomic features include the contoured sides and bucket-style seat to help support your posture.
Additionally, the 3.8″ height adjustment range will help you find the right seat height for looking at the screen and relieving pressure off your legs.
One thing to note is that the added lumbar and headrest cushions are not very soft. This is typical with most gaming chairs that include these add-ons. So, while they do work well for support, if you have sensitivity in those areas, these cushions could actually cause some discomfort.
Also, the Homall chair does not include adjustable armrests. This can be annoying. For example, ss you recline or change positions, and depending on your desk height, it’s nice to at last have option to lower or raise the armrests as needed.
- Easy to assemble and stylish gaming chair with bold orange accents
- Comfortable ergonomic design with easy adjustability
- Consistent positive reviews and high durability ratings
- Does not include adjustable armrests
- Lumbar and head cushions may be too firm for some
For the overall comfort, price-point and style, we can’t complain too much, though. Homall chairs offer really good bang for your buck
In fact, these models are some of our favorite alternatives to higher priced gaming chairs from brands like DXRacer.
G-ROCKER King Throne – Best Rocker Style Orange Gaming Chair
If you want to game in total comfort and luxury, check this one out from G-ROCKER.
First, it’s important to understand this style of gaming chair is assembled on a pedestal base that swivels 360-degrees. Unlike most office and gaming chair hybrids, with 5-star bases and full mobility, you’ll be pretty much stationary in this one.
But that’s OK – since you’ll be sitting back and relaxing with your drink of choice in your armrest cup holder.
The G-ROCKER has nice orange perforated design accents across its soft and durable PU leather upholstery. Don’t worry – there are some actual gaming performance characteristics here, too. For example, you get the adjustable headrest and lumbar pillows, with a 30″ high reclining backrest that locks in at varying angles of 90, 110 and 140 degrees.
We should probably also mention that this chair comes with built-in Bluetooth speakers, lumbar massage controls, and a full footrest for maximum comfort.
Are there any downsides to the G-ROCKER? Yes, of course. For one, this chair style isn’t for everyone. This is a big and bulky chair, so you better have the space for it. And, at over 60 lbs, it’s not easy to move around, especially without casters.
- Very comfortable and stylish gaming chair with modern ergonomic shape
- Nice added features like the Bluetooth speakers, footrest, and cup-holders
- 360 degree swivel on a durable pedestal
- This a more expensive gaming chair that might not be in the budget for many shoppers
- Big and bulky chair with an underwhelming weight capacity of 265 lbs
Finally, for a chair of this size, we think the weight capacity should be more than the stated 265 lbs. With a steel frame construction, you would expect at least 300 lbs.
But if you want some serious style and comfort and have the space for it, definitely check this orange model out.
- 【Gaming Chair with Bluetooth Speaker】 With bluetooth speakers design, SNR 60dB, 2 hours charging time and 4 hours playing time. Compatible with smartphones and computers with bluetooth function, Xbox or other bluetooth-enabled devices. NOT compatible with PlayStation.
- 【Recliner with Massage Function】 Our massage gaming chair with 2 massage spots on lumbar that can help to relax your body and waist muscles. In addition, this massage chair features 6 massage modes, as well as adjustable massage strength and positions to meet your different demands.
Musso Contoured Gaming Chair – Best Wide Back Orange Gaming Model
The first thing you might notice when looking at the Musso orange racing style gaming chair is the unique styling. This chair, which is available in a few other colors, doesn’t hold back on the orange. It’s not just an accent color – it’s the main color for the body of the chair.
Also, the Musso has a cool wide panel design, with thick foam padding segments on the backrest. But the standout feature, in our opinion, is the flared out backrest, which gives you some nice extra width at the mid and upper back region.
This chair also has plenty of adjustability range, including a tilt range of 90 – 170 degrees with locking points at 90, 110, 140 and 170. It also includes a pneumatic height adjustment cylinder with a range of about 4 inches and a sturdy steel frame that can support users up to 240 lbs.
This chair also comes with a unique rocking tension control knob and muted durable casters for smooth and quiet mobility.
Overall, this is a very cool looking chair that will work for different size customers.
- Nice wide backrest and contoured design that improves comfort and ergonomics while gaming
- Bright and vibrant orange color pattern with unique wide paneling
- Large and adjustable lumbar support cushion
- There have been concerns with overall durability and customer service response time
- The large model fits users from 5’7″ to 6’7″ but recommended weight capacity is only 240 lbs
But there are some reported durability issues, and some users did not receive the correct hardware for assembly.
Also, the cushioning on this one is pretty dense and may be too firm for some. Although we usually appreciate a firmer cushion, as it will hold up longer and get more comfortable with time.
- Ergonomic Designs: With segmented padded designed to give highly contoured support. Full memory foam fits your posture and body size. Sit ergonomically can reduce back pressure and improve blood flow to the lower body.
- Exceptional Comfort: Head position filling & lumbar pillows, adjustable armrests (can either be removed), wider seat cushion, high backrest provides luxury and comfort, recline position allows you to recline as resting bed.
Clutch Chairz Throttle Series – Best Premium Level Orange Gamin Chair
While these are all great brands, we also like to look for some of the lesser known, but equally high-performance, chairs on the market. Especially when we have a specific color in mind.
This orange model from Clutch is a good example.
The Clutch Throttle series comes in a modern racing style design with a unique orange color pattern over high-quality PU leather. It has a recline range of 85 – 135 degrees and comes with 3D armrests that can be adjusted by height, depth (sliding front/back) and rotation angle.
This is a “premium” level chair, so it’s in a higher price bracket compared to the other chairs on this list. But with that increase in dollars comes some serious durability. For example, the Throttle is made with a high-strength tubular steel frame that sits on a forged aluminum base. It’s been tested to support over 2000 lbs!
Do you need this much weight capacity? Of course not!
- Very durable and well-built chair that sits on a sturdy aluminum base with smooth PU casters for different floor surfaces
- Nice contoured racing design with oversized lumbar pillow and additional head pillow
- 3D adjustable armrests and full tilt and recline control
- It’s too expensive for some
But it does indicate that this is a very solid chair that’s built to last. And when you’re spending a few extra bucks, you’ll appreciate the longevity. Plus it’s comfortable and stylish, so you can’t go wrong.
- ✅【BACKREST RECLINE】➙ Function Adjustment angle from 85-135 degrees, Swivel-tilt mechanism, Tilt lock, 12 degrees of tilt
- ✅【FREE HEADREST & LUMBAR SUPPORT CUSHIONS】➙Oversized lumbar support perfectly shaped to fit your lumbar spine, High-Density Foam, Cold cured high density, Highest quality foam available, will never breakdown
Additional Buying Tips
So. you’ve settled on an orange gaming chair. But what else should you be looking for when evaluating the options? If you peruse Amazon or other online gaming chair retailers, you’ll probably notice a bunch of different options.
In addition to our picks above, keep the following points in mind to sort through the products.
Color and Materials
This your first search criteria if narrowing choices based on color. So, make sure the chair includes the right amount of orange accenting. Most chairs are made with a combination of orange and black colors and materials. For example, there may be perforated leatherette or mesh for the accent pieces, with a balance of PU leather on the rest of the chair that’s easy to clean and durable.
Once you find the right balance of colors and materials, start digging into some of these other factors.
Most gaming chairs are equipped with the standard adjustability options, such as height and tilt. But you may want something that can be customized a little further.
For example, many gamers will appreciate a chair with adjustable armrests. The basic option is around 3″ of height adjustment. But some chairs, like the Flash X10, also allow you to fold the arms back. This is great when you want to roll up a little closer to the desk.
Other chairs include add-ons like adjustable lumbar and headrest pillows. These are nice, but make sure they’re also removable, as they can get in the way at times. Also check for things like tilt locking (i.e. the ability to recline and lock the chair in a fixed position), headrest adjustability, and tilt tension control.
Gaming chairs should be durable. You want to be able to move around in them and game for long stretches of time without having to worry about faulty parts, squeaky backrests, or flimsy bases.
Most chairs are built with alloy, steel or nylon frames. You’ll often find a combination of materials. We prefer finding steel frames with higher weight capacities, as this just indicates a higher level of quality and durability.
Also, the casters need to be suitable for your flooring and, ideally, smooth and quiet. Cheap casters are usually a sign that the chair will not hold up for long.
In addition to the color, make sure you look for a chair that fits with your intended use. For example, if you play mostly racing games, obviously you’ll want a chair with these design features, such as a contoured seat and back.
Or, if you plan on using the chair for both gaming and office use, the chair should be comfortable enough for the workday and include essential ergonomic design features, like an S-curve backrest, head and neck support, enough seat depth and width, and basic adjustability.
On the other hand, if you want something to fully relax in, check out a rocker style such as the G-ROCKER mentioned above.
That concludes our look at some of the best orange gaming chairs you can find online. There are tons of options out there. Just be sure to keep things like ergonomics and durability in mind when shopping. If you rush into a purchase decision based on the color or style alone, you might regret it.
We think the chairs on this list, while not perfect, are a good place to start.